Win a Faye & Lou Breastfeeding Butterfly!
On the sixth day of Christmas Direct2mum gave to me.......
A gorgeous Breastfeeding Butterfly from Faye and Lou!Can you believe we're already at the half way point of our giveaway? Welcome to day 6 of our '12 days of Christmas Giveaway' and today's competition is for a chance to win one of two gorgeous embroidered Breastfeeding Butterflies from our lovely friends over at Faye and Lou.
The Breastfeeding Butterfly offers complete privacy while concealing your front, back and side – perfect if you’d rather those post-pregnancy wobbly bits stay under wraps! It quickly slips over any outfit, and there’s no need for nursing tops.
And if your little one is easily distracted, the cover helps keep them focused on feeding, while still allowing all-important eye contact with mum. It is made of 100% cotton and is machine washable. The Butterfly comes with a matching draw string bag ,so you can keep it neatly in your bag.
- Provides cover when breastfeeding in public.
- No need for breastfeeding tops.
- Simple and Stylish.
- Covers your post pregnancy stomach, back and side.
- The Butterfly slips over any outfit on either shoulder.
- Allows you to express discreetly.
- Helps stop baby being distracted.
- Gives you the confidence to feed anywhere.
- Enables full eye contact with baby.
- Provides shade and wind shelter when out and about.
PS: Here's a tip.....if you're struggling, you can find the answer on the Faye and Lou website!