Win a Fisher Price Kick & Play Piano Gym!
We have managed to get for you special people, a Fisher Price Discover N' Grow Kick and Play Gym. This fabulous item is worth £30!
With three ways to play this musical toy grows with your little one. from laying and playing to tummy time and sitting up, busy activities at each stage are just the beginning of the fun. Your baby's in charge of the action as their little kicky feet activate music and sparkling lights.
Moveable toys overhead encourage batting and grasping, and when it's time to change modes just move the arch down for tummy time, or let your baby sit up and entertain you with a piano concert. (Includes long and short play modes with up to 15 minutes of music!
As your baby plays, new discoveries are made and key development skills get stronger and stronger. As baby stretches and kicks at the piano keys or bats at and reaches for the busy activity toys, gross motor skills are enhanced. Music, lights and bright colours stimulate their senses.
- Strengthen motor skills as baby stretches and kicks. Enhance eye-hand coordination as baby bats & grasps
- Musical rewards help baby understand the magic of cause & effect. Dancing lights and mirror stimulate baby’s visual sense & promote self-awareness
- The comfy mat is a great place to lay and kick at the piano keys, or reach, bat and grasp five fun activity toys
- Enjoy short-playing music with dancing lights, or up to 15 minutes of musical play
- Arch moves down for tummy time, or keyboard can be repositioned up for sit-at play
- Suitable for ages 0-18 months. Requires 3 x AA batteries (included)
Musical rewards help baby understand the magic of cause and effect. Dancing lights and mirror stimulate baby's visual sense and promote self-awareness.
The comfy mat is a great place to lay back and kick at the piano keys, or reach, bat and grasp fun activity toys.
If you simply cannot wait to see if you have won, then you can head straight to Amazon, and buy one.
To be in with a chance of winning this great item, all you need to do is answer the below question before 11pm on the 17th of January 2014. Good Luck!