IT & Application Support Vacancy
Direct 2 Mum is a dynamic and fast growing company and now require a new IT support engineer to assist with the daily tasks of the IT team.
This is an excellent opportunity to come and join our IT Operations Team working with the leading edge of IT technology at a time of rapid growth.
Our vast range of applications, security requirements and bespoke systems driven by our in house development team demand a knowledgeable, enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and develop within an evolving and changing environment. This is an ideal role for someone looking to further develop their career and create a foundation of wide ranging experience.
The role will initially be a first line support position but has scope to develop into a varied role including some software and web development depending on the interest, experience, and developing skills of the candidate.
Working hours will be varied to support the business and could include some on call time.
- General internal IT first line Support
- Maintenance and configuration of the Dynamics Nav ERP system
- First line support for website hosting issues
- Support and maintenance of the telephone system
- Support and maintenance of the tills EPOS
- Support and maintenance of the internal connector service and associated plug-ins
- Network and VPN maintenance
- Implement and maintain a list of IT hardware and software including department and usage
- Implement a new IT hardware request and approval process for each department
- To be involved in the implementation of a company intranet using Office 365 and SharePoint
- Server security & user account management
- Email management & support
- Support of the customer service help desk system
- Possible development of internal connector software modules through C# and Visual Studio
- Possible development of internal NAV data changes and functionality
- A good knowledge of setting up and maintaining networks
- Windows 7, MS Office & Outlook, Active Directory
- Remote support
- IIS Web Server
- MS SQL Server
- Exchange Server
- C# or some basic software development experience
Monday - Thursday: 8:45am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:45am - 5:00pm
How to Apply
Send a recent CV and covering letter by post to the address below, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct 2 Mum Ltd
Hugh House, Dodworth Business Park, Dodworth, Barnsley