Direct2Mum Job Vacancies
Customer Service & Returns Assistant
Direct2Mum is now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our fast-growing team and this role will be reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader. This role will work cross functionally with all the teams within the business. Previous experience within Customer Service or Office environment preferred but not necessary.
- Deal with all aspects of customer service
- Liaising with Suppliers and Couriers
- Processing refunds and credits
- Responding to Social Media enquiries
- Complaints Handling
- Managing Customer Service Phones and Telesales lines
- Handling Return Enquiries
- Logging Warranty Claims
- Managing Fraudulent Orders
- Managing Online Reviews and ensuring all feedback is responded to
- Ensuring all communication portals are updated and clear at the end of the day
- Ensuring all Customer Call backs are done at the end of every day
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Highly driven for results
- Organisation Skills
- Time Management
- A good understanding of computers
- Great communication
- Customer Care
- Team Work
The Benefits & Training
You will be welcomed into the family with a robust induction plan and provided with training and development to support you in your role. In addition to a competitive salary, benefits include:
- 33 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension contribution subject to the rules of auto enrolment
- Colleague discount
- Perkbox membership which includes the following discounts: cinema discount; free mobile phone insurance; tastecard; discount at various shops including M&S, Argos, Sainsburys, Debenhams, Boots to name but a few. Find out more about all our employee rewards here: https://www.perkbox.co.uk/directmum
So if this is the perfect position for you, we would love to hear from you!
To Apply: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct 2 Mum are offering a brand new and exciting opportunity to work with our growing development team as MVC Web developer. The role will primarily involve developing the website front end pages and features to work seamlessly with the custom back end application.
You will have the chance to make substantial contributions to the company growth and development, converting basic requirements into practical, usable solutions whilst incorporating your own ideas and experience.
You’ll mainly be developing code using the latest Visual Studio (2015) with C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Entity Framework code first, knowledge of SQL would also be beneficial. For the front end you’ll need jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, and CSS.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated, have a passion for digital technology, and keep up to date with the latest trends, styles, and techniques.
Ideally you should have a degree incorporating Website Development practices, but all candidates will be considered with a high standard portfolio and experience. You should be prepared to take part in regular Code Reviews & presentations which should be demonstrated at interview.
Skills & Requirements
Candidates must have experience in the following areas and be able to confidently demonstrate their use:
- Excellent written and verbal English and an ability to communicate effectively
- Must be self-organised as the role will not be micro managed
- ASP.Net MVC
- Entity Framework (Code First)
- SQL Server
- HTML (Ability to hand code)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- UI/UX design and usability
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Web Accessibility
- Web debugging tools
Nice to have
- Windows Server & IIS Administration (SSL Certificates, networking, firewalls etc…)
- Windows Azure
- WebAPI/ REST
Would need to provide
Examples of work including details of each project To present a recent project recently worked on. Can be professional, educational, or just for fun.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com